Change Displayed Text SizeGrow Displayed Text SizeShrink Displayed Text Size
 

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Showing arrogant or offhand disregard...

Rental cars suck. First an SUV, which was huge, underpowered, and had connectors for a DVD player; then a Cavalier:
cavalier adj.

1. Showing arrogant or offhand disregard; dismissive: a cavalier attitude toward the suffering of others.

Which about sums it up.
So after yet another ordeal with insurance, banks, and other things, I got a new car. The dealer experience itself was nice - they don't do a high pressure sale, since their prices are locked down. You go in, find what you want, and get it. That made buying the car a lot easier. And it helped a lot that it's what I want.
Of course, at first I didn't even think about Scion, since I really don't like The Lunchbox. But I saw a few of these around and was surprised to see it was a Scion.
Pictures [here].

3/15/2005 10:04:00 PM ] [  0 comments  ]
[archives]
A good quick laugh