Change Displayed Text SizeGrow Displayed Text SizeShrink Displayed Text Size
 

Saturday, July 17, 2004

Yellow Jersey Nights

Wednesday night was [Yellow Jersey Night] number two, I had missed number one for no good reason. I met my brother and sister in law there, after some convincing. Not only did we get to drink and eat with a very large group of people who were as insane as we are (triathletes - it was an LA Tri Club event), but the whole thing benefited [C Different], a charity for blind athletes. I bought a good deal of raffle tickets, and ended up going home with a good deal of swag.
New Rudy Project Limited Edition Tour De France sunglasses! Sweet!

Friday I managed to haul my ass into work on the bike. More on that another time.

7/17/2004 07:04:00 PM ] [  0 comments  ]
[archives]
A good quick laugh