Change Displayed Text SizeGrow Displayed Text SizeShrink Displayed Text Size
 

Thursday, May 06, 2004

Fear and loathing on eBay

The bike I really want is, of course, a [Softride]. They just have the most geek factor - more engineering per ounce. I found one on ebay for a very reasonable price, but unfortunately the "sniping" service I used didn't actually put through my bid for some reason. Thus, I missed my chance to get one (I would have won easily).

Yes, I'm still pissed. It doesn't help that this weekend Supergo is having a store opening sale and has several.... OK bikes at reasonable prices. But they aren't Softrides, or anywhere close. I'd rather have a triathlon-designed bike that will last rather than something I'll outgrow in a season.
Ug. Maybe I'll get lucky.

5/06/2004 12:07:00 AM ] [  0 comments  ]
[archives]
A good quick laugh