Change Displayed Text SizeGrow Displayed Text SizeShrink Displayed Text Size
 

Monday, February 02, 2004

IRM on ITMS

As [crandall] has pointed out, Impossible Recording Machine is the first Positron artist on the iTunes Music Store - meaning you can redeem those Pepsi points for some good music. One of my gripes with the Music Store when it launched was that a lot of the artists I listen to are on very small labels, like BileStyle (now part of Underground, Inc) and Positron. Apple so far has surprised me with how far out of their way they have gone to include small labels in the ITMS, within a few months I could easily see myself buying most of my music there as more small labels are added.
Anyway, Chris didn't include a direct link to Impossible Recording Machine's listing in iTunes, so here it is:

Axioms

2/02/2004 03:46:00 PM ] [  0 comments  ]
[archives]
A good quick laugh