Change Displayed Text SizeGrow Displayed Text SizeShrink Displayed Text Size
 

Friday, January 09, 2004

newtToDo

The nice thing about the Newton is that I'm finding more and more uses for it. Lately I've been using [ newtToDo] quite a bit. It's probably the most functional organizer I've used thus far, and it's simple and easy to work with. It's helped me keep on top of my life considerably, and for that I'm extremely grateful to the author. There are few things I would like to see added to it - it's well thought out and functional, and does exactly what it should and no more.

[NewtSync] is another very useful app. It allows you to sync your Newton to your MacOS X applications (iCal, AddressBook). Using NewtSync, iCal, and our corporate scheduling system (which can import into iCal), it's a lot easier to keep on top of meetings and events. It's still a bit rough around the edges in some places, like syncing some of the event details from iCal (like the location of an event), but otherwise it works very well.

1/09/2004 07:36:00 PM ] [  0 comments  ]
[archives]
A good quick laugh