Change Displayed Text SizeGrow Displayed Text SizeShrink Displayed Text Size
 

Friday, October 17, 2003

This is Kelley....

come praise me when i'm doubtful-
how strong i am inside...
hold me in your weak arms
and make love to my pride.
i know i said i'd stay all night,
but i'm not always true.
just gimme, gimme,gimme what i want-
i'm taking from you.

i will suck you dry
just to feed my own greed.
caress you in my fragile grasp
just to see you bleed.
come and save me! from the real world!
so, i can waste some time...
i don't give no care 'bout you
cuz you be mine.

come praise me when i'm doubtful
how strong i am inside
hold me in your weak arms
make love to my pride.
i know you think i'll stay all night,
but, i've got news for you...
all i need is you to give all-
i'm taking from you.


sincerely, kelley (xxx/ooo.....just kidding)

10/17/2003 02:24:00 AM ] [  0 comments  ]
[archives]
A good quick laugh