Change Displayed Text SizeGrow Displayed Text SizeShrink Displayed Text Size
 

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Weakened/Weekend


Sunday I went up to Fresno and got to hang out with the love of my life for the first time in a month or so, which was great. Walking around the mall, shopping with her and a friend my feet started to get heavy and my perception slooooowwwweeeeddd down. After a little while of, well, leaning on things, it became apparent that somehow my blood sugar levels got messed up. After we ate I felt a bit better and I drove back to LA later that night.



Almost the next thing I knew it was 2:00pm on Monday and I felt like I had the mother of all hangovers. Back in 4th grade we found out that I'm "borderline hypoglycemic", which is really rarely a problem for me but kinda had me knocked out for the past couple of days.



So $80 in groceries and stuff later, I really am going to change my eating habits. Honest.


3/18/2003 02:40:00 PM ] [  0 comments  ]
[archives]
A good quick laugh