Monday, February 24, 2003
Looks like bluetooth may have found it's killer app:
Clicker lets you remotely control your Macintosh from a compatible Sony Ericsson phone. Here are some ideas on how to use Clicker:
* Control PowerPoint or Keynote when giving presentations.
* Control DVD Player or iTunes from your sofa or bed.
* Use AppleScript to control anything you like!
Further, Sony Ericsson Clicker has a built in "proximity sensor", allowing you to trigger actions when you leave or come back to your Mac. Again, here are some ideas:
* Pause iTunes when you leave the room, turn it on when you come back.
* Use AppleScript to let your presence (or absence) control anything you like!
[Discussion on Macslash]
[ 2/24/2003 07:40:00 PM ] [