Change Displayed Text SizeGrow Displayed Text SizeShrink Displayed Text Size
 

Wednesday, December 11, 2002

Not only did they screw up my bagel order this morning and load it up with onions and stuff (there is a time and place for everything - but onions and tomatoes don't belong on my lox and cream cheese bagel!), but it happened yet again at Starbucks.
Her: "That was uh... peppermint mocha you said?"
Me: "No, just a plain mocha, with no whipped cream, please"
Her (writing on cup): "No... whip... ok."
You would think I should have clued in when it came out to be more than a dollar more than it usually is, but I certainly got a nasty surprise when I took a sip walking to the car. Not only was it peppermint, which I don't like one bit, but it was VERY strong. Like, mouthwash.

So since then I've had a blasting headache and I have a $5 mocha that's completely undrinkable.

But on a brighter note.... [ho!]

12/11/2002 12:52:00 PM ] [  0 comments  ]
[archives]
A good quick laugh