Change Displayed Text SizeGrow Displayed Text SizeShrink Displayed Text Size
 

Saturday, December 21, 2002

brrrr.... fresno.... cold....
tomorrow morning i (hopefully we) make our way up to SF to see cirque de solei with mom and dad, which should be cool, and then I'm going to make my way back down to Fresno to drop her off to head to Vegas.
I ended up getting her an MP3 player today anyway since I realized that she would be going to Vegas with no music, and that would just be silly. So now she has a new [128 mb iRock] that should keep her happy on a long, long car ride. I had originally intended to get her an MP3 player for xmas, then she said her dad was getting her, then he wasn't.... if he gets her one now imma kill the bastard.

12/21/2002 07:35:00 PM ] [  0 comments  ]
[archives]
A good quick laugh