Sunday, October 06, 2002
Kinda lame, but I'm tired, and I suppose this is as good a way as any to know the many behind the blog...
1. Who was the last person you yelled at?
That guy on the freeway. Yeah, YOU. Drive like your life has some deeper fucking meaning, ok? Or I'll do it for you!
2. Who was the last person you kissed?
Mark's girlfriend Luna, for the Waking Santa Cruz video. Kinda depressing that I had to get s tand-in for my own girlfriend :(
3. What was the last memorable book you read?
4. When did you last dance?
Couple of days ago at my desk.
5. What's the last thing you want to hear from your parents?
"Dan, you have no direction in life"
6. When did you last go for a walk in the park?
7. When did you last do your ironing?
8. When was the last time you smiled all day?
Ummm.... maybe never?
9. What color socks do you normally wear?
10. Did you ever attend a private school?
For too many years. It corrupted me!
11. Do you like stuffed animals?
They're the best, even though Fred-bear STINKS.
12. Have you ever smashed pumpkins?
Yup. I can remember when I was little, using a little metal cap gun to do that. Smack smack smack chipping away at it.
14. Can you quote Shakespeare?
15. Do you like playing baseball?
16. Are you a neat freak?
17. What is the worst injury you have ever given someone?
A broken heart?
18. Do you ever eat lemons plain?
I've been known to eat pretty much anything, so yeah.
19. Have you ever fired a gun?
Of course. This IS america after all.
20. Do you own any knee-high boots?
Technically yes, but after 5 years, I think that Dillon pretty much owns them now. I wore them, what, twice?
21. Are you attached to extreme people?
Very much so.
22. Do you like swimming in lakes?
Lakes taste like iced tea!
23. Have you ever streaked at a football game or any other public event?
24. What is you favorite gemstone?
25. Have you gone on many blind dates?
26. Has someone done something extra nice for you?
27. Did you have a crush on any of your teachers?
Not that I recall, no.
28. Have you ever been lost in a bad part of a city?
Many, many times.
29. Would you rather have a mint or fruit flavored gum?
Fruit, I guess. Not a big gum person.
30. Do you have road rage?
I want a minigun for my car. Is that answer enough?
32. Do you ever eat food right out of cans or jars?
33. Has your mind ever gone blank?
As hard as I try, no.
34. Have you ever met anyone interesting at the laundromat?
35. Have you ever questioned reality?
All the time, especially when it comes to certain people.
36. Are you kind?
37. Would you give a needy person the shirt off your back?
38. Do you have any beanie babies?
39. Would you rather be hot or cold?
41. Could you kill if your life was threatened?
Sure, but I would say it's more likely if someone else was threatened. Someone I cared about, or someone who was in the wrong place or wrong time. I suppose I beleive it's the duty of the strong to protect the weak.
[ 10/06/2002 04:18:00 PM ] [