Change Displayed Text SizeGrow Displayed Text SizeShrink Displayed Text Size
 

Sunday, October 06, 2002

Aha! Way better. Knew I had this someplace.
NAME: I'm not going to tell you if you keep looking at me like that.
SEX: I choose to exercise my 5th amendment rights.
HOME: Where the heart is.
HEIGHT: Yup, got some of that too.
HAIR COLOR: The inverse log of 0099ff (i forget the pantone value)
EYE COLOR: Hazel, and they look great with pearls and a black evening dress.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT?: Things. Who are you, George Orwell?
YOUR FAVORITE SHOW?: FishBar
WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?: Could you please repeat the question?
FAVORITE BOARD GAME: I'm not here to play your little games, mister!
FAVORITE MAGAZINE: Playboy, Aviation Week, or Wired, I guess.
FAVORITE SMELL: The burnt corpses of my enemies.
WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Finding some subtle truth that completely alters your existence or changes your view of the universe. Like falling in love.
BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD: Finding some subtle truth that completely alters your existence or changes your view of the universe. Like falling in love.
FAVORITE THINGS TO DO ON WEEKENDS: Code. Annoy unsuspecting plebians.
FAVORITE SOUND TRACK: Industrial music seems to be the soundtrack to my life, so that fits.
FAVORITE SONG FROM YOUR CHILDHOOD: My childhood isn't over yet.
WHAT'S THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING: how nice it would be to wake up *with* someone again.
DO YOU GET MOTION SICKNESS: very, very rarely. usually after ingesting large amounts of seawater.
ROLLER COASTERS-DEADLY OR EXCITING: it doesn't compare to shooting up heroin, does it?
PEN OR PENCIL: Yup.
HOW MANY RINGS BEFORE YOU ANSWER THE PHONE: You fucker, you're the one that keeps calling and hanging up? My fucking answering machine is full of "if you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again...". Goddamn you telemarketing son of a bitch!
FUTURE SON'S NAME: Chance
FUTURE DAUGHTER'S NAME: Chance, Mara
FAVORITE FOODS: Free.
DO YOU GET ALONG WITH YOUR PARENTS: They still have no clue where I work or what I do, but otherwise that's OK. :)
CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA: Asstastic
FAVORITE ICE CREAM: Free.
CROUTONS OR BACON BITS: You buying?
DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE: Depends on where I'm going.
DO YOU SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS: I call them homeless people, and they sleep outside, thanks.
THUNDERSTORMS-COOL OR SCARY: Good for being naked,
WHAT TYPE OF CAR WAS YOUR FIRST CAR: I choose to exercise my 5th amendment rights.
IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON, DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE: myself
WHAT IS YOUR ZODIAC SIGN: Stop
WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE POET: Frost, Poe, Chekov
DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI: Do you?
GUYS-IF A GIRL ASKED FOR THE SHIRT OFF YOUR BACK, WOULD YOU GIVE IT TO HER: Shirt?
GIRLS-WOULD YOU EVER ASK A GUY FOR HIS SHIRT: When I woke up this morning, I wasn't a girl. Just what are you insinuating?
IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE: I'm pretty happy where I am, unless you're offering a signing bonus or a car allowance.
IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD IT BE: Blue, dipshit.
IF I COULD HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT AND WHERE WOULD IT BE: A bar code.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE: unfortunately.
WHAT IS ON THE WALLS OF YOUR ROOM: Paint, mostly.
IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL: Neither it is twice as big as it needs to be. Jefferson stole my answer.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SNAPPLE: The free one. Notice a theme here?
FAVORITE MOVIE: The Big Blue.
ARE YOU A RIGHTY, LEFTY, OR AMBIDEXTROUS: Somewhere along the middle
DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT KEYS: No
WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED: I don't have a bed per se.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER: How can anyone have a favorite number?
WHAT IS YOUR DREAM CAR: One with a bumper would be a start.
FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH: air racing or lacrosse
SAY ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON(S) WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: Jeff is dramatically undervalued by himself and others as an artist, a manager, a friend, and a person.

10/06/2002 04:35:00 PM ] [  0 comments  ]
[archives]
A good quick laugh